Welcome to Mivado GlobalPerformance Forums!
To help you gain the most from our Forums, please familiarize yourself with the rules below for participating in the message forums.
These rules are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. illicit drugs, threats of suicide, self-injury, or physical harm). Discussions of suicide and self-harm are not permitted.
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other members' opinions regarding treatment decisions. Decisions about health and well-being are highly personal choices. We should respect all points of view. Flaming will not be tolerated.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted.
- Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
- Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
- Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
- Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
5. No posts regarding research studies, surveys, or clinical trials without prior approval from the forum administrator.
6. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature (ie. proselyting).
7. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.
8. If you are a medical professional, do not use the forums to distribute professional medical advice and/or promote your services.
The complete rules and guidelines can be found HERE!
Login to get access to the forum room! If you do not have an account yet, please register.