One of the keys to any successful Supplier Auditing Program is to "know who you are buying from." In order to do this, Suppliers' facilities should be inspected on a regular basis either by your own auditors, approved 3rd party auditors or combinations of the two methods.
This must be done in a comprehensive but cost effective manner.
All of your facilities and processes, as well as those vendors and suppliers who service your API,
Ingredients, other material,laboratory, warehousing and transportations needs should be evaluated on a regular basis by your own inspectors.
However, adequate and up to date standards and requirements can only be verified through approved 3rd party audits. Combinations of these two methods are the best way to protect you against unexpected safety or quality incidents. At the same time, the process must be accomplished in a comprehensive, yet cost effective manner.
MIVADO GlobalPerformance has extensive experience in understanding how to develop, implement and validate/verify supplier-auditing programs. We offer comprehensive services in this regard such as:
- Supplier Auditing Optimization (review of current programs and recommendations for modifications, if needed)
- Developing and helping to implement new programs (includes guidelines for selecting Third Party Auditors, role of consumer complaint monitoring and cost implications to you and your suppliers)
- Conducting Triage Audits in cases where recalls or consumer complaints are involved
- Developing risk-based auditing instruments
MIVADO GlobalPerformance expands this service in the following industries:
- Clinical Research Centers
- Medical Devices & In-vivo diagnostic Instruments
- Cosmetics and cosmeceutics
- Natural Health Product and Nutraceutics
- Dietary Supplements
- Foods and Beverages
- Information Technologies
- Other Industries
Contact us to see how MIVADO GlobalPerfprmance can be of assistance with regard to safety and inspection audits.