ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System – Foundation
$399.00 – $799.00
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of food safety management and an overview of the ISO 22000 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an FSMS based on ISO 22000, including the top management commitment, food safety policy, work environment, operational controls, PRPs, traceability, hazard controls, performance evaluations, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 22000 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to participate in an implementation project of an FSMS based on ISO 22000.
Who should attend?
The ISO 22000 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management
This training course enables you to:
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 22000
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 for a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the implementation of FSMS
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certification exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Day 1: Introduction to food safety, FSMS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 22000
Day 2: Clauses 4–10 of ISO 22000 and the certification exam
Course Brochure: ISO 22000 Foundation
Mivado GlobalPerformance is authorized to deliver PECB ISO Training and certification program for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
North America: Canada; United States of America
Caribbean: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago
– Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Start Date: December 14, 2021
|CPD Certification (Credits)||