ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management – Foundation
$399.00 – $799.00
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the components and the operation of a BCMS based on ISO 22301 and its principal processes
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Day 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
Day 2: Business continuity management system and certification exam
Event Brochure: ISO 22301 Foundation
Mivado GlobalPerformance is authorized to deliver PECB ISO training and Certification Program for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
North America: Canada; United States of America
Caribbean: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago
– Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Start Date: December 08, 2021
|CPD Certification (Credits)||