ISO 9001 Introduction
$219.00 – $599.00
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS).
By attending the ISO 9001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Quality Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Quality Management System
- Understand the basic elements of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
Mivado GlobalPerformance is authorized to deliver PECB ISO Training and certification program for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
North America: Canada; United States of America
Caribbean: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago
– Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
– An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB.
Start Date: November 21, 2021
|CPD Certification (Credits)||