It is Regulatory Requirements to have in place Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) in Life Sciences Industries. CCS should be implemented across the facility in order to define all critical control points and assess the effectiveness of all the controls and monitoring measures employed to manage risks associated with contamination.
How Mivado GlobalPerformance can help you implementing your Contamination Control Strategy? We provide necessary resources and tools together with your staff to document site-wide strategy for minimizing contamination throughout the life cycle of your existing or new facility. Note that CCS is living document that needs to be periodically reviewed.
Our Contamination Control Service includes:
Facility & Maintenance
- Facility, Utilities, System Equipment Risk Management and Control
- Preventive Maintenance Evaluation
- Vendor Approval
- Product containers and closures Process Risk Management and Control
- Process Validation
- Cleaning and disinfection Program
- Monitoring systems
- Prevention- trending, investigations, CAPA
- Continuous improvement