Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two popular Process Improvement methods—Lean and Six Sigma—that pave the way for operational excellence.
Lean is a systematic approach to reduce or eliminate activities that don’t add value to the process. It emphasizes removing wasteful steps in a process and taking the only value-added steps. The Lean method ensures high quality and customer satisfaction.
Six Sigma is a data-driven problem-solving methodology. The focus is on process variations and emphasis is given to customer satisfaction. Continuous process improvement with low defects is the goal of this method.
Mivado GlobalPerformance can assist reducing waste with the following:
- Process and product Value identification
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaïzen. Kanban, 5S and Gemba methodologies
- Process Flow design and definition
- Pull System development
- Continuous improvement plan development and implementation
- Results analysis
Reducing variation of your process is our commitment. We:
- Define the project goals and customer (internal and external) deliverables
- Measure the process to determine current performance; quantify the problem
- Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects
- Improve the process by eliminating defects and variations
- Control future process performance
Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
If you would like to design a more stable and robust product that not only reflects customer preferences, but also is capable of being used and applied in the specified environment by intended users, then SMEs from Mivado GlobalPerformance could assist referencing Lean Six Sigma in the design phase of your product development. DFSS is a business/engineering strategic process that focus on proactive design quality, rather than reactive design quality.
Schedule a meeting with us: